Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Revenge of the Massive Two Page Splash!

I've always been a fan of the massive two page spread splash page so I tend to include a couple in all my Mega Event War For Arcadia work. While they may be time consuming- usually clocking in at around 10 hours- the results are difficult to argue with. I find I have more fun adding minute details and props to flesh out a setting than simply half assing it- or as is the common practice in modern comics- leaving backgrounds out entirely.

Our heroes have arrived in Hell Throne Room to face Lewis and his Four Horsemen- Plague Sin, Famine Liza, Death Anthrax and War Astorite. They're about to have a vicious throwdown but first they must exchange their witty repartee.



And the Heroes who will stand against them all stitched together thanks to Fivelein!


Stay tuned for more pages and possibly a printed book in time for WizardWorld Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment