Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Success! More Arcadia Pages!

So my In Store last Saturday at Tony and Sue's went as well as could be expected. I sold almost 100 prints, did about 30 commissions on the spot and booked a few more art gigs. Of course having so many people come out to show their support and passion for art and comics was amazing. I am quite grateful to all who came out.

When I'm not busy taking care of more commissions, I've been devoting most of my time to War for Arcadia. Its up to my team to resolve the plot lines of about 20 creators in one massive finale. Here are the most recent works.

Here three teams of heroes join forces to formulate a plot to escape hell, kill the devil and save Arcadia.



This is where the Hellbreakers receive their Holy weapons and armor from the angel Xandriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment